just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
15578380_1132588603527822_8330354789439224181_n.jpg

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TFW you find it in the store when it was sold out online. In a different size that fits perfectly. On sale. With the coupon on top.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I have issues. Should I care more than I do? :jbhmm:

I really feel like I might have some repressed memories or something. Either that or I'm just weird. Things that should be a big deal, I brush off and keep it pushing. I'm so masculine with my emotions. Except, I'm way too passive in action.

These blurred lines really fukking me up.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

I really feel like I might have some repressed memories or something. Either that or I'm just weird. Things that should be a big deal, I brush off and keep it pushing. I'm so masculine with my emotions. Except, I'm way too passive in action.

Is that your baby in the profile pic?

He has a nice hat.

:ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Its easier not to care and keep moving. Admitting that something really fukking hurt your feelings means you have to admit you have vulnerabilities. Then you have deal with how do you address it and blah blah blah, its much easier just to say whatever and not deal with it and keep moving.

Plus if you don't have anyone to support you then you don't really have the luxury of being vulnerable and leaving your self open.

Your passive because your passionate which leads to discussing things that might be a big deal and hurting you or someones feelings which you don't really have and out let for nor the patience to deal with. Its a viscous cycle. You'll find that middle grown at some point.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Welcome to the unique club.