Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this your father's house? My parents have a house similar to this, they have granite, tile and wooden floors and they're all a bytch to clean. I remember the days of being on my hands and knees scrubbing the grout with bleach and a toothbrush for hours.
Cleaning in basic training was a fukking joke to me.

Yeah that's my dad's house. They live in Cedar Hill.
You aint lying about cleaning it though. Its ~5.4ksqf and almost all of the bottom floor is tile. I bet you had to use that toothbrush to clean the baseboards too :mjcry:.
No one has time for all that.:camby:

I keep telling my mom to just get a maid.:martin:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bout to take a nap, i tap out
This CANNOT turn into a 7 hour snooze tho :whoa:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's my dad's house. They live in Cedar Hill.
You aint lying about cleaning it though. Its ~5.4ksqf and almost all of the bottom floor is tile. I bet you had to use that toothbrush to clean the baseboards too :mjcry:.
No one has time for all that.:camby:

I keep telling my mom to just get a maid.:martin:

fukk them baseboards! :heh: My parents have hired cleaning crews but they never clean up to my mom's standard. She needs counters dusted, blinds cleaned, floors buffed and only certain cleaning sprays for different surfaces. But let there be a dish in the sink after you cleaned for your life :wow:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just don't be those nikkas in the gym that pretend to wipe sweat off their forehead when they're really trying to show off their abs...especially since they tend to do that with only men in the gym
Nahhh. Lol there was a dude that was on that. I ran for an hour on the treadmill, about 30 on the elliptical and lifted weights.
:ehh: I'm just trying to do something the first day. As time goes on my workouts will be more on specific areas.