Will this be enough to suffice, mr. thug sir? :sadcam:

dCb0ZBP.png

:troll:
:deadrose:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Woke up feeling disgusted with myself after reading the texts I sent my ex last night smh

I was on some real Drake shyt

Fellas treat the good women like they are supposed to be treated before it's too late
I'm the opposite...I'm Three 6 Mafia when I'm ready smfh.

I hear you though.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The average car buyer would prefer to own a high end Mercedes or BMW product over a Honda Accord. Honda knows this. Do you think Honda says, "Well guys, let's pack it in, the car buying public prefers ultra modern, stylish, high maintenance luxury vehicles over our plainly handsome and practical design. We're not wanted here." No. Because Honda also knows that the average car buyer cannot afford a Mercedes or BMW but they can afford a Honda Accord so they are going to be and market the best Honda Accord they can. Now apply that to aesthetics/dating and pick yourselves up and get out there.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The average car buyer would prefer to own a high end Mercedes or BMW product over a Honda Accord. Honda knows this. Do you think Honda says, "Well guys, let's pack it in, the car buying public prefers ultra modern, stylish, high maintenance luxury vehicles over our plainly handsome and practical design. We're not wanted here." No. Because Honda also knows that the average car buyer cannot afford a Mercedes or BMW but they can afford a Honda Accord so they are going to be and market the best Honda Accord they can. Now apply that to aesthetics/dating and pick yourselves up and get out there.

Nah, thats when they show you the Acura :sas2: