Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All your excuses are bullshyt. It's not that you can't. You're not willing to try and put in consistent effort. That's the difference between people who are successful and people who are complacent. If you're not gonna do the work, I don't want to hear you complaining.

I'm not here to babysit adults or sugarcoat shyt. Put on your big girl panties/boy drawers and grow the fukk up.

Light a fire under that ass.

:damn:

I need you to be my gym partner forreal.:wow:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah nikka we off that.

2017 we ketogenic outchea :banderas:
200w.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All your excuses are bullshyt. It's not that you can't. You're not willing to try and put in consistent effort. That's the difference between people who are successful and people who are complacent. If you're not gonna do the work, I don't want to hear you complaining.

I'm not here to babysit adults or sugarcoat shyt. Put on your big girl panties/boy drawers and grow the fukk up.

Light a fire under that ass.
im sorry :damn:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My looks have been on a constant change it seems. I don't think I was ever ugly.. Just .. plain looking.

From my baby years to the end of middle school, I was cute. Then, first year of high school, I looked pretty bad but not hideous. And from my second year to now, I looked good again [ Depending on the day. ]. :jbhmm:

I did everything to improve my looks since high school though. :jbhmm:

I feel you. I used to really dislike how I looked.

I was 6'4 at age 13 if you can imagine that.
I thought I was too tall, WAAAAY too skinny, had bad teeth and needed braces, and due to some scars on my face I could never grow proper facial hair.

I think college was the first time I ever got a compliment on my looks... ever.

My mom told me I was the worst looking of all of her sons (to be fair I did ask... :mjgrin:)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
i like how women skip over how hard it is for a blk man to achieve financial stability. you gotta be stylish, an earner, funny, preferably tall and in shape. a big dikk. etc.

crazy how women think its easier for us to get mates

Yeah you actually have to work hard for those tangibles. Women, for the most part just have to be pretty but even that can be work depending on how seriously you take apperance.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:teylol:

I'm about to start crossfit. :lupe:
Pray for me. :to:

You have my prayers. I"m sure you'll sitck with it and gain physique.

I've been doing 2 a days for 3 months now. I feel strong as fukk :wow: