Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
sorry we cant all be perfect like you

Men don't need to be perfect, you just need to dress nicely, have money and a tolerable personality...when it comes to relationships anyway.

I think on a personal goal, I really don't care what others think of my apperance, it's about what I want. The perfect me will have D cups, firmer ass, and more symmetrical face.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Sometimes its just relative to your potential.

Imma look so good in 2017 :banderas:

My body already looks much better than pic @Jayne up in her thread :pacspit:

Now I just gotta get this beard a little longer and i'll I can officially retire from #TeamUgly :francis:

My looks have been on a constant change it seems. I don't think I was ever ugly.. Just .. plain looking.

From my baby years to the end of middle school, I was cute. Then, first year of high school, I looked pretty bad but not hideous. And from my second year to now, I looked good again [ Depending on the day. ]. :jbhmm:

I did everything to improve my looks since high school though. :jbhmm:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men don't need to be perfect, you just need to dress nicely, have money and a tolerable personality...when it comes to relationships anyway.

I think on a personal goal, I really don't care what others think of my apperance, it's about what I want. The perfect me will have D cups, firmer ass, and more symmetrical face.
like imma try to talk you out of bigger boobs:hubie:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
All your excuses are bullshyt. It's not that you can't. You're not willing to try and put in consistent effort. That's the difference between people who are successful and people who are complacent. If you're not gonna do the work, I don't want to hear you complaining.

I'm not here to babysit adults or sugarcoat shyt. Put on your big girl panties/boy drawers and grow the fukk up.

Light a fire under that ass.