TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Never had one :francis::mjcry:

:mindblown:

They kinda weak if you dont get them from the shop.

But if you do?

tumblr_m0zwvxI9Sp1qhjbxeo1_400.gif
They are so good you'll want to drop a music video :whew:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Makes sense to cut to the chase rather than build a Trojan horse of friendship. Some dudes don't immediately just say they want to smash out of fear of being perceieved a certain way, but who cares? :yeshrug:
Make it known.
Men seriously need to stop befriending women they want to have sex with. If what you want is sex, then say it from the start.
Don't do everything to get in the friendzone then complain when you're finally in it.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Makes sense to cut to the chase rather than build a Trojan horse of friendship. Some dudes don't immediately just say they want to smash out of fear of being perceieved a certain way, but who cares? :yeshrug:
Make it known.
Yeah I used to fear rejection and worried about how people viewed me/ thought about me but I think I'm over it now

I'm more to the point now and a little less timid about what I want :yeshrug:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Damn I wanna try shrooms. They not in my area tho...or thats what my bum-ass dealer says :francis:
A shrooms trip is one of the most fun things you can do. It allows you to create the reality you perceive :wow:

Physical objects become as malleable as play dough.

Everything is broken down into incredibly complex geometrical shapes and colors.

Music breathes life into everything and narrate the story

The physical high is extremely pleasant.... you feel lightweight and ethereal... very euphoric

Words are delightful to say.. philosophy comes effortlessly.. you become one with the universe.

If you're in a good space, and you're a mature adult, its pretty hard to have a bad trip :ehh:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
A shrooms trip is one of the most fun things you can do. It allows you to create the reality you perceive :wow:

Everything is broken down into incredibly complex geometrical shapes and colors.

The physical high is extremely pleasant.... you feel lightweight and ethereal... very euphoric

Words are delightful to say.. philosophy comes effortlessly.. you become one with the universe.

If you're in a good space, and you're a mature adult, its pretty hard to have a bad trip :ehh:
That's pretty much what I've read from trip reports :wow:

I heard they're easy to grow tho so I've been considering that

I actually have some cid I'm sitting on :mjgrin:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Men seriously need to stop befriending women they want to have sex with. If what you want is sex, then say it from the start.
Don't do everything to get in the friendzone then complain when you're finally in it.

Ok I'm trying to learn something today so please bare with me...

Let's say I find a woman that I just strictly want to have sex with now if I say that from jump or if you say that to most women they will look at you as a man like you're crazy. Now what if I sleep with this woman and for some reason she catch feelings and want more than the lust we're engaged in but I can't see a long-term future with said woman? Then what?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Ok I'm trying to learn something today so please bare with me...

Let's say I find a woman that I just strictly want to have sex with now if I say that from jump or if you say that to most women they will look at you as a man like you're crazy. Now what if I sleep with this woman and for some reason she catch feelings and want more than the lust we're engaged in but I can't see a long-term future with said woman? Then what?
That's how feelings get hurt. Oh well tho

Then you just have to cut her off

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
That's pretty much what I've read from trip reports :wow:

I heard they're easy to grow tho so I've been considering that

I actually have some cid I'm sitting on :mjgrin:
I only did acid once, and I didn't get much of a trip.. They say acid is more intense, and visceral... but honestly it depends on your state of mind. Cause I didn't get the quintessential introspective mushrooms trip... It was more like some hunter s thompson shyt where I was drinking, dipping (tobacco), and interacting with the world as much as possible.

I tried to be the man on an eighth of mushrooms :skip:

We got some pizza and I told the cashier "aye man have a good one" as we walked out... Then I just started cracking up mid sentence :pachaha:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
That's how feelings get hurt. Oh well tho

Then you just have to cut her off

See this is ^^^^ what I'm talking about no matter how you look at the picture somebody is going to get fukked over be it the man or woman. So now it's understandable why men go through the hoops they do to get some ass. It's many reasons why I don't date now it just too many issues and variables.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so much :duck: and truth in one post

prepare to puke and be confused by a mental trip. its not really about colors and shapes

Last edited:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
See this is ^^^^ what I'm talking about no matter how you look at the picture somebody is going to get fukked over be it the man or woman. So now it's understandable why men go through the hoops they do to get some ass. It's many reasons why I don't date now it just too many issues and variables.
Yeah either way someones feelings get hurt and it is one of the reasons why us men arent always clear with our intentions. Its definitely not for everyone. Some people can do things casually while others literally become broken from emotional stress/pain

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
so much :duck: and truth in one post

prepare to puke and be confused by a mental trip its not really about colors and shapes
It can be.... if you have the right mindset. Like I said... I set out to just surf that wave... You need the right music and the right people.. but if you hit that shyt just right, you can do it without missing a beat :wow: