Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
working a normal 8 hour shift than the usual 9.5 hour one.
can't wait to go home and just sleep. been tormenting myself with barely 2 hours of sleep the past few weeks.

also...really been toying with just getting in a car and just going somewhere and starting fresh. still don't know if that's the best thing to do though,

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't even deal. After going through only one page of that thread about the woman with three children from three different fathers and how she dealt with Christmas money I'm starting to remember the lack of morality this community engages in.

giphy.gif
part of me would want my kid to knpw he/she is favored highly over his b*stard siblings.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Men seriously need to stop befriending women they want to have sex with. If what you want is sex, then say it from the start.
Don't do everything to get in the friendzone then complain when you're finally in it.

But when the girl finds out from her friend how well you put it down...:banderas:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
That was the most awkward date I've ever been to. I wish my very first date would've been with someone else. :francis:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
How does #GMB scoring system work? Realistically if the wife is divorcing the husband and will get paid doesn't that mean the guy lawst?

I keep seeing that GMB are taking no losses but isn't that just delusional talk?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does #GMB scoring system work? Realistically if the wife is divorcing the husband and will get paid doesn't that mean the guy lawst?

I keep seeing that GMB are taking no losses but isn't that just delusional talk?
there is no winner within the #GMB family

No matter who has the upper hand after a divorce they both lost.

The only winner is the title itself.

GMB

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

Lol thats the point.
#GMB is undefeated because they're anti marriage, theyre not the ones worried about being divorced from and losing their money. They won :win:

So they have no losses. The brehs getting married are 0-100 tho :mjcry:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Lol thats the point.
#GMB is undefeated because they're anti marriage, theyre not the ones worried about being divorced from and losing their money. They won :win:

So they have no losses. The brehs getting married are 0-100 tho :mjcry:

Been meaning to ask, do you play guitar?