Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I think some people who call themselves being "real", "blunt", "candid", are just miserable as a fukk. shyt doesn't go right in their lives and they become pessimistic as a fukk and think their way of thinking is reality. bytch, you can't even be honest with your fukking self, so how in the fukk can you offer me or anyone around you a dose of reality. Sometimes, you should take people's advice, opinions with a grain of salt, this especially goes to naive people.
Ming don't post as regular as before, but she still got that heat

:whew:

no
its cuz its the cheapest food to get and was close to all the big high schools
Dodged a bullet, after the McRib, can't give up my second love the Steak Chalupa.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'ma be even more on Hotep shyt around Spring/Summer when I wear these sunglasses with these earrings @marcuz
Edit: Marcuz said they ugly. SMH
tumblr_oivzq7emAc1u138ezo1_1280.jpg

What type of Goddess?

Last edited:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Felt my first earthquake fifteen minutes ago :wow:

Was listening to some Jon B with my Henny and I felt my bed move a little bit along with the lamp shade beside me.

Wasn't that drunk :russ:

Looks like it hit along the California/Nevada border and I got the aftershocks . :ohhh:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Damn: Guy Gets Manhandled By His Girlfriend After He Got Caught Texting Another Girl!
@marcuz

Big girl near the end didn't speak a lick of english. Talking like Boomhauer's daughter :russ: Also old boy is terry cloth soft I understand not fiighting females but he could have gripped her up.......but he looks super skinny as fukk pimpin need to go eat his grandmama's special and put some meat on his bones :francis: