Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Taco Bell Tests French Fries in the US | Brand Eating

4EoPu37.jpg

:dahell:

Fast food places really experiment too much. They come up with some stupid shyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I'm okay, thank you Rae. I didn't know her. Just crazy. Uncle was having the time of his life taking pics (he likes that), goes to see his family, takes some pics of and with his niece and then has to post RIP to her the next day.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. Just because you think you're a nice person doesn't mean you are.
2. Just because you do something nice for someone doesn't mean they owe you anything

If you feel you are finishing last then I'd say your actions weren't coming from the best place. You did something(s) nice with the expectation that you'd be the light of someone's eye and you weren't. That was your bad.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I think some people who call themselves being "real", "blunt", "candid", are just miserable as a fukk. shyt doesn't go right in their lives and they become pessimistic as a fukk and think their way of thinking is reality. bytch, you can't even be honest with your fukking self, so how in the fukk can you offer me or anyone around you a dose of reality. Sometimes, you should take people's advice, opinions with a grain of salt, this especially goes to naive people.