Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
That's how I felt once my family split up and my grandparents stopped cooking. It's been some years but I suppose since now I'm getting older it just gets old. Not to mention I feel like I'm just...working. Ain't reached my goals yet and I don't know when that's happening so it's enough to blank my positivity.

Don't get burnt out.

Thanks. I was apart of the IC/Boxden for yrs but I was just tired of of the bullshyt or lack of interesting topics. In general social media is getting played out to me. It goes for twitter & IG.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
2YyeCyw.jpg

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
See the thing about Twitter when it first started was cool but it's like people go out there way to be negative and hateful and idc for the so called relationship experts so don't get me started on that.
definitely. im just trying to be humorous on there mostly. yet i dont want to be a jester all of the time.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
See the thing about Twitter when it first started was cool but it's like people go out there way to be negative and hateful and idc for the so called relationship experts so don't get me started on that.
Twitter is super annoying to me anymore....

:snoop:

Too many attention whores and people who want to argue for nothing.

Can't even spend more than 5 minutes of there without wanting to log off for the day.