Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is being difficult tonight. I don't feel as bad about not spending much time with my grandma. She's just ugh

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I can sit here and fake it all I want but I honestly am tired of working these holidays. I really do hope that this money I'm making I can actually put it towards some generational type wealth as to where I won't have to do this while I have children/wife of my own. I haven't talked to my extended family in years and I can't remember the last time I actually had a real joyous meetup with my immediate family. My holidays are only seen as chances to make a shytload of money with no immediate results yet. Just feel empty I guess.

5TaIB4P.gif

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
At home where it's nice and quiet... The holidays are so ugh!

I can live without them...

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I can sit here and fake it all I want but I honestly am tired of working these holidays. I really do hope that this money I'm making I can actually put it towards some generational type wealth as to where I won't have to do this while I have children/wife of my own. I haven't talked to my extended family in years and I can't remember the last time I actually had a real joyous meetup with my immediate family. My holidays are only seen as chances to make a shytload of money with no immediate results yet. Just feel empty I guess.

5TaIB4P.gif

Funny you say that because if we could trade places I wouldn't mind making some money on the holidays. Idk I haven't felt the same about the holidays since I lost my uncle & grandparents years ago. So when it comes to the holidays I only care to catch a few games and I'm good.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Funny you say that because if we could trade places I wouldn't mind making some money on the holidays. Idk I haven't felt the same about the holidays since I lost my uncle & grandparents years ago. So when it comes to the holidays I only care to catch a few games and I'm good.

That's how I felt once my family split up and my grandparents stopped cooking. It's been some years but I suppose since now I'm getting older it just gets old. Not to mention I feel like I'm just...working. Ain't reached my goals yet and I don't know when that's happening so it's enough to blank my positivity.

I only been on The Coli for a few weeks but this place is like a breath of fresh air compared to the other sites I've been apart of.

Don't get burnt out.