Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
when it rains it pours.

Its sad when you think everything going good in a situation & then you get the distance.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was listening to the Christmas Carol " Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" today

And the song has a " beware of shady people undertones"

None of the reindeer's didn't mess with Rudolph; but when Gawdfather Santa saw the potential and made Rudolph his goto guy, all of a sudden those Reindeer had the time , all of a sudden Reindeer game invitations came in real fast, all of sudden they had been friends since 88.

Hopefully, Rudolph see's all this fraudulent activity going on,steers clear and keeps it strictly business.

If not, one of those reindeer my have Rudolph placed on the island of misfit toys

Daps
I don't even post comments like that tho when I am simping :dwillhuh:

nikka im saying trash post like the second quote in my post is why i didnt read your other post in here. p*ssy shyt liggins outchea posting is :dame:

I see you still the same playing the victim.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I was listening to the Christmas Carol " Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" today

And the song has a " beware of shady people undertones"

None of the reindeer's didn't mess with Rudolph; but when Gawdfather Santa saw the potential and made Rudolph his goto guy, all of a sudden those Reindeer had the time , all of a sudden Reindeer game invitations came in real fast, all of sudden they had been friends since 88.

Hopefully, Rudolph see's all this fraudulent activity going on,steers clear and keeps it strictly business.

If not, one of those reindeer my have Rudolph placed on the island of misfit toys

They'll moral of the song is that they'll hate you for being different unless you're useful.