Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I told my grandad I don't know how to cook ham, but he's still insisting I come over to do it. I think he just wants to spend time together.
I still haven't decided what to bake for xmas dinner.
Mix some mustard, honey, and water on a low simmer. *edit add brown sugar too

Heat the ham in the oven until it's hot then drizzle the mix. Ham is already cured so you're just basically reheating it.

Last edited:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
I'm here trying to make a real executive decision: To thread my eyebrows or to wax them. Threading hurts like shyt, but it looks better, imo. Waxing hurts too but not as bad. Only thing is they thin my eyebrows out with waxing and it takes forever to grow back. I also have to get a mani and pedi, so if I wax them I only have to go to one spot. If I go the threading route, that's two stops. WHAT IS WE GON DO?!??!

Threading is so fricking painful. I've been threading mine for like the last 2 years and I still shed tears when I get it done. I bring my own eyeliner with me so I can re apply it when she's done because I end up looking like a racc00n lol.

I've never got mine waxed before :jbhmm: I prefer my eyebrows thick anyways.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
flashback friday
15624740_581682578696088_3345257053697343488_n.jpg

@LieutenantDan

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Threading is so fricking painful. I've been threading mine for like the last 2 years and I still shed tears when I get it done. I bring my own eyeliner with me so I can re apply it when she's done because I end up looking like a racc00n lol.

I've never got mine waxed before :jbhmm: I prefer my eyebrows thick anyways.
I got them threaded and teared my life away. That shyt hurts. Waxing is painful too but it's a quicker pain than threading.
#BLM

pay up
I ended up going to the Asians to get our nails. Total cost plus tip $64. If I had went to the other chick it would have been that much for just our services alone, not including the tip. I like supporting black businesses but I'm not trying to overspend just to do it. Maybe next time.

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a taken man but driving and walking around and seeing all these women with their winter boots on