Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

735.gif

Legit start tearing up

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Honestly if you are gonna be dancing and drawing attention to your ass and bending over, wherever you go (if you know prior), your best bet is to shyt before or douche/use an enema. Too many of these twerk videos/club videos showing chicks bending over with dookie stains by their a$$holes. It's really off putting.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Honestly if you are gonna be dancing and drawing attention to your ass and bending over, wherever you go (if you know prior), your best bet is to shyt before or douche/use an enema. Too many of these twerk videos/club videos showing chicks bending over with dookie stains by their a$$holes. It's really off putting.
I dont have a big ass but is it that hard to wash/wipe ya ass? :wtf: Or is it that their sphincter is blown from too many backshots?

Prynce

Daps
I don't feel right if I don't handle my responsibilities

All I got as a man is my word and if I don't keep it im not living honorably.

If I say something I've already did it or its about to happen

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I dont have a big ass but is it that hard to wash/wipe ya ass? :wtf: Or is it that their sphincter is blown from too many backshots?
lol probably drinking liquor/getting the shyts/sharting..Seeping through their panties (IF THEY ARE WEARING ANY). So many chicks don't wear panties to the club or just some shorts and that shyt goes straight through.

I get colonics regularly (me and my mom together). Most people have like 20-30 pounds of shyt/fecal matter backed up in them.

I will also say being that anal is one of the ways I have sex, I know I always wanna keep that area on point. shytty kittys aren't the business.

To be fair though, I don't think if a chick is on her period while she is dancing, you can't really fault her. But shyt before u go clubbing and shower beforehand.. Or use an enema if you are drawing any type of attention to your anus. When you bend over, nikkas aren't just looking at your p*ssy. They're looking at your a$$hole too. :hubie:Don't drink a lot of liquor if your stomach can't take it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Links.