Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And these hoes on Facebook taking me to task talking about its in good fun and if a man wouldn't do it, he doesn't love you. :russ: bytches sitting at home wishing they had a nikka to dress in her clothes so she can take a pic of him and put it on the internet. What kind of shyt is going on?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I thought babies could talk at 2 yo. I'm not understanding a word this girl is saying

Language development is different from child to child. You start worrying if you're not understanding them by three or four.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And these hoes on Facebook taking me to task talking about its in good fun and if a man wouldn't do it, he doesn't love you. :russ: bytches sitting at home wishing they had a nikka to dress in her clothes so she can take a pic of him and put it on the internet. What kind of shyt is going on?
These are the times I wonder what good social media has done :mjgrin:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are the times I wonder what good social media has done :mjgrin:
I've been called homophobic and transphobic. Nah I just don't agree with that shyt. In what world is it funny to broadcast your dude wearing your clothes? I mean I can see in private but online?

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I will agree that those two terms are tthrown out to easy like, the boy who cried wolf. Some people gotta stop doing dumb shyt like this for attention it's sad but we gotta remember there was a challenge where people actually lit themselves on fire :francis:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Me: um..what are u doing?
@marcuz: ridin a bike on the beach lookin at hoes. u?
Me: missing u
Marcuz: That's gay.

tumblr_m72hugnxZt1qhffcio4_250.gif~c200