Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A fukking men. Here in STT it's BAD. Dealerships are fukking begging people to get on a lot and buy something. Then people down here who I KNOW can't afford it are getting new vehicles or even used ones from the states with a litany of issues but because its an Acura, Lexus or BMW they want to stunt...our roads are fukked to all hell and after one pothole they're out of commission.

Yeah fukk America, but also go fukk yourself if you don't know what you're getting yourself into when it comes to finances.

Yeah this is true. But we're getting to the point in this country that wages are only paying for the necessities (food, housing, utilities, transportation {maybe}) so people think; I'm working this soul crushing job to make ends meet and I don't have shyt to show for it. I may as well "reward" myself. And that's how you have 30k millionaires. Whole lifestyles built on credit and shaky finances. That's the way the so called "elites" want it, however, this system isn't sustainable but the sheer greed doesn't allow for any vision beyond potential profits. America is going to collapse in a MAJOR way.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this is true. But we're getting to the point in this country that wages are only paying for the necessities (food, housing, utilities, transportation {maybe}) so people think; I'm working this soul crushing job to make ends meet and I don't have shyt to show for it. I may as well "reward" myself. And that's how you have 30k millionaires. Whole lifestyles built on credit and shaky finances. That's the way the so called "elites" want it, however, this system isn't sustainable but the sheer greed doesn't allow for any vision beyond potential profits. America is going to collapse in a MAJOR way.
Great post, I wan't to highlight a specific part but it basically sums up my feelings on the matter.

It's really real out here with people faking the funk for others to see. I agree though, when compounded on a regular basis with the dissonance on what about what success is versus what their reality is, (especially through media), people are going to feel a type of way about it. shyt, even though I'm good on my end now I wish I was more responsible younger with my student loans and dumb decision to switch majors in the Spring Semester of my sophomore year...financial freedom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything.