Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I guess because I'm morbid I saw it as a horse drowning. Even has a forlorn look on it's face like it's accepted it's fate but still fearful of the unknown.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I called my grandma with my new number and she answered the phone saying "Dade County Jail". :why:
Now my uncle is challenging me to a bake off :mjlol:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
@Dak_Brehscott I'm about to change my name too pleghiboi...new year new me :myman:.
Saddens me to give up on tony romo but
rom.0.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Just because its a SRT. I'm going to get a grand cherokee at greater than 50% less and be just as happy...aint nowhere to drive it fast on this island anyway :heh:.

The price of a new automobile is ridiculous. The average price of a new car is about 31k but studies show the average American can only afford a 17k car. When the average American can't afford an average anything we're fukking falling off.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The price of a new automobile is ridiculous. The average price of a new car is about 31k but studies show the average American can only afford a 17k car. When the average American can't afford an average anything we're fukking falling off.
A fukking men. Here in STT it's BAD. Dealerships are fukking begging people to get on a lot and buy something. Then people down here who I KNOW can't afford it are getting new vehicles or even used ones from the states with a litany of issues but because its an Acura, Lexus or BMW they want to stunt...our roads are fukked to all hell and after one pothole they're out of commission.

Yeah fukk America, but also go fukk yourself if you don't know what you're getting yourself into when it comes to finances.