Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you look like now :jbhmm:?
FnzgTfQ.jpg

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'm an insurance adjuster now; I know to bury important things in the fine print. :mjgrin:

Yep, between 1 and 2k and some of them still run.

Never trust anyone in the insurance biz :francis:

When I notice typos I made in a quoted post I edit both the original post and the quoted post. #ModPrivilege

Me too, even though I can't in TLR anymore :to:

Don't compliment @Raava before she posts a ":hamster: or a :whoa:"

: ROLLEYES :

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Are wide hips / big butts that important ?

Nah. And most people who make such demands upon another person to have this or that can't attain a person that does. Most people in the world are ugly and flawed and that's often how we date. If you have a flat hips or ass, you have just as much of a chance at dating the same ultimately average man that a woman with ass and hips has.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Depends on what you define important as.

For sexual temptation its pretty damn important

But its not the only means to the goal

If a guy dates a girl. She's pretty much perfect to him, minus the fact that she's thin, doesn't have wide hips nor a big butt. If he finds a girl almost just as good but with a big butt and wide hips will he leave the thin girl for the thick one ?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If a guy dates a girl. She's pretty much perfect to him, minus the fact that she's thin, doesn't have wide hips nor a big butt. If he finds a girl almost just as good but with a big butt and wide hips will he leave the thin girl for the thick one ?
Yep he gone...big booty judy won

It's a joke.

That's not how this works, unless he on the sole mission to fukk women and wants to try all flavors, you don't just exchange one for the other like that. We make emotional investments if we choosing a girl, and it takes more than bigger and better to mess with that. Well unless the dude was a cheater, but they cheat with anybody in the first place.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ehhhh

Thin girls will always have a lane.

Always

Hips and thickness is nice, but after awhile if you dont watch it goes from thick to fat to obese.

imo 2017 is going to be the rise of the thin girls again.

Now a thin girl with hips and butt....yeah she is going to have men choosing doesn't matter if they like them thin or thick at that point.

Having a nice booty and some thighs for men is like height and dik size for women. There's a middle grown that is perfect and then there are fans of either bigger or smaller.