Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Raava

Staff member
Daps

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:whoa: I'm ok. I would love a food truck though.

The Happiness Pact also includes a confidence clause. So if someone compliments you or your talent you must accept the whole compliment. :jawalrus: Also Metro sells old buses for like 1k or so. You'd have a food bus and when you drive it it'd sound like :ohlawd:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
:huhldup:

So his girlfriend is like 30?

:smugbiden:

She's 25. And she has a daughter from some other guy. They have a weird relationship to be honest. I'm afraid that she might be there for his money. :francis:

My father seriously needs to grow up. He acts like a teenager. He has young women stalking him. I think if he hadn't told a woman that I was his daughter, she would've attacked me. And my mom would've killed him for this. :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
She's 25. And she has a daughter from some other guy. They have a weird relationship to be honest. I'm afraid that she might be there for his money. :francis:

My father seriously needs to grow up. He acts like a teenager. He has young women stalking him. I think if he hadn't told a woman that I was his daughter, she would've attacked me. And my mom would've killed him for this. :francis:
Gonna stay outta this one cause I don't have any encouraging words for you.

Your pops sound like a badass mufukka and thats not what you want to hear right now

:francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's 25. And she has a daughter from some other guy. They have a weird relationship to be honest. :francis:

So your dad is 52 pulling women younger than half his age :damn:

I thought older men couldn't get young women :dame:

So I'm guessing your mom passed and now he's wildin out?
:lupe:

Gonna stay outta this one cause I don't have any encouraging words for you.

Your pops sound like a badass mufukka and thats not what you want to hear right now

:francis:

pretty much this lol