TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
anime games :scust:

lol, I'm kidding.

But I do like to watch GG and Kof but dont have the time to put in to learn them competitively just waiting for that Season 2 patch next week for streetfighter 5. :blessed:

edit: I do wish Blaz blue was bigger. I really like that game.

Better make time or that KOF and GG :ufdup: I can't play SF V the desire to play it has died in me fun game but combos are :francis: even Akuma coming back still didn't give me the desire to play :francis:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Nah, not you babe. It was just funny how they used to pass them nikkas off as teens. If Juve was 18 in 1999, he'd only be hmmmmmmmm 30-fukking-5. Juve ain't no 35 year old man. Baby was trying to pass himself off as 24. Baby could be in his early 50s and he always talked like a granny. Beatrice is a fitting name.

:dead::dead: Beatrice!!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better make time or that KOF and GG :ufdup: I can't play SF V the desire to play it has died in me fun game but combos are :francis: even Akuma coming back still didn't give me the desire to play :francis:

Ah you like to hit buttons lol.

I'm more of a footies, neutral fighter type guy. Minus 3d fighters (outside of the caliber series :wow: )

Akuma looks like he's going to be a combo machine tho.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ah you like to hit buttons lol.

I'm more of a footies, neutral fighter type guy. Minus 3d fighters (outside of the caliber series :wow: )

Akuma looks like he's going to be a combo machine tho.
lol That's not true I just appreciate that agressive movement in KOF gotta put nikkas in the blender and have them like " :damn: " But I'll be watching to see what Akuma has in stores

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Still remember playing Tekken 1 on the PS1. I swear Kuzaya and Devil used to do this move where they would kick from left to right and back right to left. All I know it as is Ya....TWAR!
Sounds to me like you were getting fukked up by his grab :russ: