Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:flabbynsick: :russ:

I was like 9 when it actually came out. I didn't start shaking my ass to it until many years later...

It's funny.. I went to see Juve and some others at the Legends of the South tour last March and dude has gray in his goatee...

Like when the fukk did you get so old???? :dahell:

:dead::dead:

wait so your a baby you like 25/26? lol

Yeah juve gotta be early to mid 40's now, he was like 8 or 9 years older than wayne and I think wayne is 33 or 34 now.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My niece and nephews are over here so I had to make a food run since I'm the only person with a good amount of money to spare. :beli: Anywhoodles I got them some food and snacks and I even played a game with them; "Go unload uncle Liggins' car :camby:" I made those boys do that. Too cold to be unloading cars and shyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:flabbynsick: :russ:

I was like 9 when it actually came out. I didn't start shaking my ass to it until many years later...

It's funny.. I went to see Juve and some others at the Legends of the South tour last March and dude has gray in his goatee...

Like when the fukk did you get so old???? :dahell:

:dead::dead:

Yeah, how are they so old? They were teenagers in the 99 and 2000. :troll:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
My niece and nephews are over here so I had to make a food run since I'm the only person with a good amount of money to spare. :beli: Anywhoodles I got them some food and snacks and I even played a game with them; "Go unload uncle Liggins' car :camby:" I made those boys do that. Too cold to be unloading cars and shyt.

That's a perk of being a parent.

I've literally called my son FROM the kitchen to come to the bedroom so I can tell him to bring me something to drink...FROM the kitchen...

My Mom did (and still does) this to me. I'm passing the torch...:russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GG and KOF :wow:
anime games :scust:

lol, I'm kidding.

But I do like to watch GG and Kof but dont have the time to put in to learn them competitively just waiting for that Season 2 patch next week for streetfighter 5. :blessed:

edit: I do wish Blaz blue was bigger. I really like that game.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:dead:

You coming for me, Breh? :lupe::usure:

Nah, not you babe. It was just funny how they used to pass them nikkas off as teens. If Juve was 18 in 1999, he'd only be hmmmmmmmm 30-fukking-5. Juve ain't no 35 year old man. Baby was trying to pass himself off as 24. Baby could be in his early 50s and he always talked like a granny. Beatrice is a fitting name.