Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
If someone interrupts my greeting or rushes me I know I've lost the call at that point because I completely disengage. If you rush me I'll you to either have patience or call back. I don't care if you're at the scene, I'm trying to help you. CACs are good for that, especially when they need a tow. No claim, no tow. So you don't wanna do this, get the police to call for you and we'll review for reimbursement. And the greeting thing, yeah, it's annoying but I can get a call downgrade if I don't say it so if you interrupt me I'm just going to do what I'm supposed to do, not what I can do.

Adjusters from small insurance companies can be rude. Especially when they need to be paid. I'll read out the demands vs. what we'll actually pay out for subro (recovery of money from one insurance co. to another) and they'll get mad if we don't approve the whole demand. "Why aren't you paying this?!" *Reads off reasons* "Okay, well who determined this?!" "The Internal Auto Damage Adjuster." Well transfer me to them!" "No." "Well, what are guys going to do about it, it was your insured who hit our insured!" "Take it to arb (arbitration), have a good afternoon."
If more people understood that there's a contingency for everything and removed their selfish fukking emotions from the equation then life would be better for them. Being belligerent to someone who is here to walk you through the process is counterintuitive to getting shyt done.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If more people understood that there's a contingency for everything and removed their selfish fukking emotions from the equation then life would be better for them. Being belligerent to someone who is here to walk you through the process is counterintuitive to getting shyt done.

We have no issue paying what's owed. But a lot of people want betterment and we're not in that business, especially in property damage (what I handle).

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nope. She curved me at least 13 times and let me down easily with the classic "you're the perfect man, the woman (that is not me) you'll marry will be lucky."

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

"Liggins, you're a great man. Any woman be lucky to have you!"

"So what about yo---"

"You're like a brother to me! I'd never want to ruin that."

"You're right me neither. :mjcry:"

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I want to die before everyone I know. After how I handled her death I don't think I could handle anyone else leaving this realm. Maybe it's because I had regret and things unsaid. Well, I still have the regrets but at least the things are said. Either way I don't want to find out the difference between how I handled her death and any future ones. Selfish I know but fukk it. Four left, one being added and numerous friends. Yeah, I have to go first.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You a waste of my mother fukking time nikka

And you cutting into your mother's fukking time nikka