Reppin
NYC
a good heart > diamonds :mjcry:
:mjcry:
giphy.gif

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
:justgodude:You act like if you switched up right meow that the results would be CATastrophic.

:pachaha:

No but it's just that.. back in 2015 when I first joined The Coli, I was nervous about posting. TLR just seemed more welcoming than the others [ at the time ] so I started posting there.

I could post in The Film Room but the last time I watched an anime was a while ago and I'm a girl so.. the animes I've watched might be considered lame by the other posters..
And the shows that you guys have in the US, I don't have them here.

I also used to post in The Root once in a while, but some of the threads here made me angry, like when I watch a movie about slavery angry, so I stopped.

I'll probably just lurk.. Or find another message board to post in. :francis:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

No but it's just that.. back in 2015 when I first joined The Coli, I was nervous about posting. TLR just seemed more welcoming than the others [ at the time ] so I started posting there.

I could post in The Film Room but the last time I watched an anime was a while ago and I'm a girl so.. the animes I've watched might be considered lame by the other posters..

I also used to post in The Root once in a while, but some of the threads here made me angry, like when I watch a movie about slavery angry, so I stopped.

Time to break out of that shell not go back in it :francis:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

And the shows that you guys have in the US, I don't have them here.

Someone needs a lil push :shaq:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you asked them to counter your current offer?
:francis:
Im looking into the offer in the morning, but imma tell you this: My current job can't offer much. Its one of those "Bennies over pennies" type places. All the hours I can work
and full benefits, only the pay is shyt unless you eat the unlimited overtime.