Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
All I want to do in my life as of this moment is to have muscles, make music, travel and do dope shyt

I would be happy with that all the way.

I want a family one day too but I can only see it with one person so I just hope that comes around comes that would be the best thing in life to me. Like it would really be pure bliss, If it ever happens I would shed tears of joy. But right now I'm just gonna do dope shyt, exercise, travel and make music. I been lucky to have these opportunities to make a lot of money doing shyt I love. I'm gonna take it.

I love everybody

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Comass is at it again. How the fukk am I using 1TB of data per fukking month??? And of course after the data caps were inserted my internet usage magically crept up with each succeeding month. Now these fukkers are saying I've used 90% of my data in 14 fukkING DAYS!!!!????? I had 99GB left they said. I went to the Comass site and it was at 75!!! :mindblown: How the fukk did I use 25 gigs opening a damn webpage. And they only seem to give you data usage for the first three months of the cap in the usage meter. So now I have to go through my bills and figure this shyt out. fukk THEM~!

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i just want to be in excellent muscular shape, doing voice over work and radio, and make big money. thats all i want right now. :francis:
im trying be that dude.

i want to be king instead of court jester. :wow:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
zabvPse.gif

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me: Doesn't he look like Alex Trebek?

Her: Who is that?

Me: The host from Jeopardy.

Her: What?

Me: You know Wheel of Fortune? Pat Sajak. Vanna White.

Her: Yeah.

Me: It comes on before Wheel of Fortune everyday.

Her: I don't know the hosts names.

Me: [mentally] I really am this old. [/mentally]

S/N: I referenced MySpace and someone said that they never heard of it before.