Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Oh yeah, my random thought..

I was speaking to this brehette for a few weeks, met her on a 'tube site', pretty good looking, only a few towns over so we planned on meeting up next month or so. However, she'd bring up pegging once in a while and i'd always tell her I wasn't too into the idea (but sorta willing to think it over, maybe

Today tho, she wasn't having that and kept calling me a bytch and threatening to "come over to my house and rape me" :merchant:

Long story short, she got bushed..honestly, if she asked nicely I would've said yeah :damn:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

I was speaking to this brehette for a few weeks, met her on a 'tube site', pretty good looking, only a few towns over so we planned on meeting up next month or so. However, she'd bring up pegging once in a while and i'd always tell her I wasn't too into the idea (but sorta willing to think it over, maybe

Today tho, she wasn't having that and kept calling me a bytch and threatening to "come over to my house and rape me" :merchant:

Long story short, she got bushed..honestly, if she asked nicely I would've said yeah :damn:
Lmaooooooooo I swear I know so many women into pegging their nikkas now. This will be the wave.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

:wtf: protect ya hole or else :ufdup: literally lol

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
:wtf: protect ya hole or else :ufdup: literally lol
:yeshrug: when it comes to chicks like that, but if you can give it you can take it

Lol not too long ago I showed @BlackPearl a video of this chick pegging her man on a train.
Wait, wait, like an actual light rail transporter or a bunch of people get in line to get their rocks off train?

Either way :feedme:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:yeshrug: when it comes to chicks like that, but if you can give it you can take it

Wait, wait, like an actual light rail transporter or a bunch of people get in line to get their rocks off train?

An actual train that we all get on for public transportation.

:mjlol:

No wonder when you get on sometimes it stank.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like liars. My coworker said they was going to send me the address to the party, I never got a text, so I assumed the party was called off. Then today I see pics of said party on Facebook :stopitslime:

I'm so glad I decided to go with my main plans for last night.

Maybe he or she forgot, you sounding real sensitive

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Me and the pharmacist ( a man) had a discussion about how we'll be happy when the "work out clothes as regular attire" trend will die down.

Basically he's tired of women wearing leggings and regular shirts like it's acceptable to go out like that.... And I agree. Totally agree...

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I can't do that. That shyt would turn me into Tom with the quickness you can't have my booty :hamster: