Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I concur to the most full. When I was an inspector for the Department of Decency I would see a thot with tight leggings on sometime I would have to go undercover, pretend to find her attractive and spread those cheeks to delve deep into the situation. What I saw flabbergasted me to the point I would spend months doing research. It was a tough job but someone had to due. Retired after 38 years between the cheeks.

:mjgrin:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Roller Skates & Speed Skates | RollerSkateNation.com
(Roller Skates) + (Speed Skates) = Low Price Skates

These are two places online that I've personally ordered things from. If there is a rink near you, I would recommend talking with someone because outside of the boot, you have the plate, wheels and bearings to worry about and that can cost some money. If you're planning on skating often, I would recommend paying a little more for a good skate set up that you can keep for years. There is a guy on facebook I could also refer you to. He can build you a custom pair and he's reasonable.
These are for my daughter she skates often but want a pair for her own but she doesn't want inline and I'm not too trusting of what the sports stores sell.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's about to get really weird in here guys. :francis: @Out2TheOld let me give you some examples. In the foreground is a sista single mother. You can see it has a "baby" wrapped around it. In the back is a cheerful single mother with best friend (the bottom crossbuck). On the other side are typical iron man poles.

Ralph_green_utility_poles_001.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
20130702-NorthForestSchools-074.jpg

A sista single mother with teenagers and one with a baby and "rattle" behind it. My imagination was on 100 when I was younger.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
It's about to get really weird in here guys. :francis: @Out2TheOld let me give you some examples. In the foreground is a sista single mother. You can see it has a "baby" wrapped around it. In the back is a cheerful single mother with best friend (the bottom crossbuck). On the other side are typical iron man poles.

Ralph_green_utility_poles_001.jpg

:ehh: I pride myself on paying attention to detail but you have me wayyy beat.

Very interesting.