Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Trauma don't work like that....
Nope it doesn't but you shouldn't be looking for a relationship if you're dealing with trauma soooo...

To add I've only dated black women and all of my experiences, good and bad were with them. If I operated with this mindset I'd probably be bitter and hate them but I know better.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I flip flop between hating EVERYONE and forgiving some people/tolerating them all the time.

Its deeper than just letting shyt go.

The people I love I love, everyone else gets my leftovers. And they're spoiled and rancid. I guess that's why three people have called me Satan in my lifetime. And perhaps they're right. But too I am an angel and protector and I try to bring that side of me into each relationship. If I allowed the trauma to take over I'd be in prison or dead because the other side of me is just pure hate, insanity and madness.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid where can I buy 4 wheel roller skates in adult sizes?
Roller Skates & Speed Skates | RollerSkateNation.com
(Roller Skates) + (Speed Skates) = Low Price Skates

These are two places online that I've personally ordered things from. If there is a rink near you, I would recommend talking with someone because outside of the boot, you have the plate, wheels and bearings to worry about and that can cost some money. If you're planning on skating often, I would recommend paying a little more for a good skate set up that you can keep for years. There is a guy on facebook I could also refer you to. He can build you a custom pair and he's reasonable.

Prynce

Daps
Only thing I hate about joggers is the dikk print :heh:

Can damn near see my whole joint:huhldup:

I have to wear them long shirts to hide it or sag a lil bit

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

I'm only in grey sweats when I'm working out and I drape a hand towel down the front of my crotch so my print doesn't show.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I'm only in grey sweats when I'm working out and I drape a hand towel down the front of my crotch so my print doesn't show.

@Raava @BlackPearl #ModestBoyz on deck showing y'all how to do it. :troll:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@Raava @BlackPearl #ModestBoyz on deck showing y'all how to do it. :troll:

We need more respectable men out here like them. Every time I see one of these thots with their meat showing I look really closely and then once I evaluate the situation I become disgusted by their lack to decency. Whorish. :scust:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
We need more respectable men out here like them. Every time I see one of these thots with their meat showing I look really closely and then once I evaluate the situation I become disgusted by their lack to decency. Whorish. :scust:

I concur to the most full. When I was an inspector for the Department of Decency I would see a thot with tight leggings on and sometimes I would have to go deep undercover, pretend to find her attractive and spread those cheeks to delve deep into the situation. What I saw flabbergasted me to the point I would spend months doing research. It was a tough job but someone had to do it. Retired after 38 years between the cheeks.