Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
saw a hit and run take place right in front of me last night. i was on the freeway and some idiot goes up the on ramp at like 80-90 mph crossing four lanes all at once, decided not to brake when they ran up on a car, swerved back right and smashed into a car in the other lane, they both spun out and these nikkas take off running down the shoulder of the freeway. i was tempted to obstruct them, but they prolly stole the car and i have no clue if they were packing.

some big 16-wheeler slowed up to block the shoulder and off ramp so hopefully they got caught. i felt really bad because they clearly were doing too much, fuked up the other person/car(s), and could've killed the person they hit, let alone caused a bigger accident with all the cars that were around. fukk cats like that, nikkas need to do better man :smh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the person replacing me is a white boy, he's getting a brand new lap top and monitors. All my shyts were hand me downs :heh: I'm not tripping because I can't stand the job anyway, but updated gear would have been a tremendous help. It's the type of shyt where you get salty at the whole corporate experience.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The wait for finals, headphones, and this week to be over is killing me

Then i had a weird dream
Not bad not good, just random

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Who has the picture with antonia bandera eating ass?

I think it was yungbuttgetta's(?) avi. Can't find it.

daps+reps

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going with a company that is down the street from my house but has great reviews. The prices are mad reasonable especially for 3 dogs. Thank god! I need a vacation.
I pet sat for a friend and charged him $25 a night. It was two dogs too. People said I could have charged a lot more. Enjoy your vacation!