Gotta shave my legs and forgot to get shaving cream

Now I gotta get chemical burns because of Nair
giphy.gif
:heh: Just use lotion

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Amazon keep playing me with this Buy Box. These motherfukkers don't even have their products in the warehouse yet they're getting the Buy Box :what:. They trying to stop my price gouging. fukk that! It's what the holidays are all about. :pachaha:Half my inventory is sold and will be sold by the holiday so it's all good. But it would all be gone by now if they stop playing with me.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Went to this high class restaurant 2 weeks ago and had the best glass of wine I've ever had.

Found it online and it's getting shipped to the crib :ohlawd:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ordered several items on Amazon Sunday, placed the order for free shipping and my package arrived this morning. I don't have a prime subscription either :leon:
:whew: you just reminded me to cancel my free trial. Them bishes were gonna charge my card $99 on the 10th. Bish, I'm broke. Aint no body got funds fo dat!

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I think my interview went okay (a couple of times I drew a blank when trying to answer questions. Then again I'm running on two hours sleep).

It's the perfect position, less hours but much more pay. I really hope I get it.

Funny enough just when I was leaving I got a phone call for another interview