Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I usually give people I don't find that attractive (just instinctively) a neutral/unbiased grounds...Meaning, if they are ugly inside too, I see the ugly on the outside more. Like all of it is emphasized. However if the person is not someone I generally find attractive and they have a bomb personality, idk how to explain it but they become physically attractive to me because of their internal/soul. It's happened a dozen times and I truly see them as beautiful, even if they don't see it.

For instance, when I went at Brotherwalt, the things I said about him could've been prevented. But not only did I not find him physically attractive, but he harassed me and expressed behavior on this forum that made him even more unattractive. Had he been like you or someone else on here who is just chill, stay in their own lane and wasn't hella problematic, I could've seen some beauty.

This is no different than a person who is physically a 10 but you speak to them and get to know their personality and they become like a 4 or 5, if that.

Attractiveness is deeper than physical beauty,.
Hmmm. I can see that. That's happened to me where there was a girl that wasn't jaw dropping to me. Yet her personality enhanced my perception. I know really attractive women with ugly personalities. Just vicious for no reason.

Prynce

Daps
I like using the raw shea butter, coconut oil and vitamin e oil mix but it makes my face so shiny.

I already have oily skin don't need it anymore oily

Might start using a mask once a week

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Hmmm. I can see that. That's happened to me where there was a girl that wasn't jaw dropping to me. Yet her personality enhanced my perception. I know really attractive women with ugly personalities. Just vicious for no reason.
It's all about balance. You can have the outside completely together and be rotten on the inside.
You can be average or below average looking to most on the outside but have a magnetic, gorgeous soul and personality that makes people feel good. They wanna be around you.

And even if you aren't attractive physically, you can fix the outside easier than the inside: Gym, surgery, makeup, etc.

The inside is harder for people to fix. This is shyt we're dealing with since infancy until now. Preconceived thoughts/beliefs that can cause close mindedness, superficiality, misogyny, racism, homophobia, transphobia, colorism, stubbornness, discrimination, hate, ego etc etc.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm kind of excited. The position is 15 minutes away, the description fits everything I want to do and it's in Healthcare. That's cool because Ive been thinking of getting a Masters in Health Information Systems and maybe they will certify me in EPIC? The one negative is the salary is $5k less than the minimum I wanted, but still like $14k more than I was being paid at my last full-time position. I wouldn't starve or anything, but there were just certain goals I wanted to achieve without going through a bunch of jobs to get it. Oh well, I'm still hoping for the best. Everything else I've seen is a half hour away at least.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's all about balance. You can have the outside completely together and be rotten on the inside.
You can be average or below average looking to most on the outside but have a magnetic, gorgeous soul and personality that makes people feel good. They wanna be around you.

And even if you aren't attractive physically, you can fix the outside easier than the inside: Gym, surgery, makeup, etc.

The inside is harder for people to fix. This is shyt we're dealing with since infancy until now. Preconceived thoughts/beliefs that can cause close mindedness, superficiality, misogyny, racism, homophobia, transphobia, colorism, stubbornness, discrimination, hate, ego etc etc.
You forgot Misandry.

Prynce

Daps
I'm such a player hater :bryan:

tumblr_mb18hlI5W21qfrkf9o4_250.gif