Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Why is a woman deemed a high quality for staying with a man/husband who cheated on her/had a kid on her? But it wouldn't be the same if a woman did that to a man? Why would he be considered weak for staying? Why are men always forgiven?

Prynce

Daps
I'd rather people not fukk with me at all then halfway fukk with me

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't like saying people are ugly. I may not find someone cute, but just saying they are ugly based on how they physically look doesn't do anything for me. Now personality wise? Yeah. Looks people can't help.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Damn this bachelor party already looking expensive as fukk :beli:
breh im pre planning my 2017 vacation/getaway plans like :whew:...this shyt may cost me next year

possible vacas/getaways
1. ATL for my homie's bachelor party - still being worked out
2. Jamaica in the fall for my homie's wedding...since it's my friend, i have to pay the airfare and accommodations for myself and the lady..im hoping the wedding planner my boy is using is cutting some type of deal for a discount
3. Disneyland with the lady for after christmas/new years - we usually like to do at least 1 trip/getaway when its just the 2 of us...its like the only time of the year next year we can do that..and i know its going to cost
4. Wherever the location is going to be for Keith Thurman vs Danny Garcia fight

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't like saying people are ugly. I may not find someone cute, but just saying they are ugly based on how they physically look doesn't do anything for me. Now personality wise? Yeah. Looks people can't help.
Never thought of it that way. My personality is more attractive than my face:ehh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Never thought of it that way. My personality is more attractive than my face:ehh:
I usually give people I don't find that attractive (just instinctively) a neutral/unbiased grounds...Meaning, if they are ugly inside too, I see the ugly on the outside more. Like all of it is emphasized. However if the person is not someone I generally find attractive and they have a bomb personality, idk how to explain it but they become physically attractive to me because of their internal/soul. It's happened a dozen times and I truly see them as beautiful, even if they don't see it.

For instance, when I went at Brotherwalt, the things I said about him could've been prevented. But not only did I not find him physically attractive, but he harassed me and expressed behavior on this forum that made him even more unattractive. Had he been like you or someone else on here who is just chill, stay in their own lane and wasn't hella problematic, I could've seen some beauty.

This is no different than a person who is physically a 10 but you speak to them and get to know their personality and they become like a 4 or 5, if that.

Attractiveness is deeper than physical beauty,.