Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
My bytch is wild. She's been lit since day one. She is loyal but if she was a person she'd be petty as hell.

I'm sitting here watching her brother chew a bone. She wants the bone but he has her by a good 15 to 20lbs so it's not happening. He growls at her to stay away but she's bouncing around him nonetheless.

So finally she appears to leave him alone as she walks out the room. All of a sudden she does a quick U-turn, runs back into the room, throws herself in a suicide roll right into her brother, kicks him in the mouth, bone goes flying and she takes it.

:russ: I'm over here dying. Where did she even learn that mean spirited shyt from? :russ: She got in trouble but the pettiness was just so superisingly high I can't stop laughing.:russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My bytch is wild. She's been lit since day one. She is loyal but if she was a person she'd be petty as hell.

I'm sitting here watching her brother chew a bone. She wants the bone but he has her by a good 15 to 20lbs so it's not happening. He growls at her to stay away but she's bouncing around him nonetheless.

So final she appears to leave him alone as she walks out the room. All of a sudden she does a quick U-turn, runs back into the room, throws herself in a suicide roll right into her brother, kicks him in the mouth, bone goes flying and she takes it.

:russ: I'm over here dying. Where did she even learn that mean spirited as shyt from? :russ: She got in trouble but the pettiness was just so superising high I can't stop laughing.:russ:

:mjpls:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@Phoenix Reborn I'm not mean spirited but when someone keeps fukking with you, I mean, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. You'd be surprised how much hate mail I get that I let slide. I don't go hard unless they are a repeat offender especially if they keep sending messages or tagging me with that silly shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Phoenix Reborn I'm not mean spirited but when someone keeps fukking with you, I mean, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. You'd be surprised how much hate mail I get that I let slide. I don't go hard unless they are a repeat offender especially if they keep sending messages or tagging me with that silly shyt.

I actually get the vibe that your a really cool, down to earth person

I don't think your really mean spirited I'm just messing with ya.

Maybe a bit of no non sense type of girl in some area's but mean spirited? Nah.