Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate it. :smile:

I thought you said your abs were showing now.
Right this very moment no, but yes when I haven't eatin. I need to cut some weight to get that real pop, but I got the tiny waist going:ohlawd:

Believe me, you gonna get round 2 when I have my stuff right. Then imma be in @Rue s inbox with the grey sweatpants so she can see the
tower of power at rest:shaq:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Gotcha, 11 would mean knowledge and wisdom in my interpretation, what about the other names?
Zenith - makes me think of the clouds, heaven, the highest point. I would want my baby to be untouchable. Out of harms way. Protected.
Skye - again, the meaning (though in variation of spelling), the sky. Like Zenith.
Ramesses - It makes me think of a King. It makes think of a regal man. Power. Makes me think of God.
Genesis - The 1st. Birth. Priority. I feel like she would be a leader.
Emmanuel - This name makes me think of a softer guy, but willed in strength despite having a kind heart. The name means "God with us".
Kida - name means "raising away from darkness". This is a light-sided name. Could be a very peaceful and balanced woman when she gets older.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Right this very moment no, but yes when I haven't eatin. I need to cut some weight to get that real pop, but I got the tiny waist going:ohlawd:

Believe me, you gonna get round 2 when I have my stuff right. Then imma be in @Rue s inbox with the grey sweatpants so she can see the
tower of power at rest:shaq:
That's between ya'll hun lol