Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Giselle

Daps
My computer keeps messing up everytime I come to this site. I get pop ups, I get taken to a differnet page, or I get something that says someone is trying to invade my computer.

Is that happening to anyone else?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ass aromatics. It's the next wave. I predicted the mainstream acceptance of eating p*ssy back in 2001, ass eating in 2004 and the piss game since like 2008. People want that ass smell in their nostrils like a random whiff of cologne.
Nah its a small percentage of nikkas that actually buy used underwear and be wearing and sniffing that shyt.

They probably jack off into it thinking it's the chick they fukking smh.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My computer keeps messing up everytime I come to this site. I get pop ups, I get taken to a differnet page, or I get something that says someone is trying to invade my computer.

Is that happening to anyone else?
run a system restore and put it to a date point before you got the virus.

Don't download, press yes, okay, or run anything.

go to your search thing and type in "system restore" it should tell you what to do after.

You on some sites you shouldn't be? :mjpls:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I will stop by some places, not really looking for anything specific, but I'm on the hunt for Xmas presents for my gf and my nephew
thing is on black friday they usually sell stuff that no one is buying or bought beforehand.

Games are a sure thing to buy as they go like $15-35 on Black Friday when on non-holidays it's full price at $60

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nah its a small percentage of nikkas that actually buy used underwear and be wearing and sniffing that shyt.

They probably jack off into it thinking it's the chick they fukking smh.

Oh yes I am well aware of that. But the lust and allure of a fragrant ass is hitting the mainstream and I predict by 2019, if not sooner, ass aromatics will be creeping into pop culture.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
2lcl7jp.jpg

He's serious too.

take this demonic mess to the jbo:scust: