Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh well yea that makes sense.

fukk UPS and USPS...

They throw your shyt on the front porch, take no responsibility when shyt gets snatched either.

You up on the northside right 30?
Yup. They came in my yard and took it. Now I gotta re-route 6 packages to a PO box.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Was at the dollar store and was checking out this thick sista that works there, and a tall lanky white dude that also works there saw me and gave me the dirtiest look ever :mjlol:

While waiting in line I couldn't help but smile and laugh. :pachaha:

Bout to shoot my shot the next time I go there, she got some tig ol' bitties :noah:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If that's not fake, she had to have gone through some extreme and likely unhealthy measures to do that...

Probably intaking nothing but water and ritz cracker dust
It's part of a weight loss program that the person who owns that instagram sells though.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn bro I feel for you.

You got any retired family members? That's my go to method at the moment, so someone always there to take my package by hand.
Nah, sending shyt to a PO box in the future. I gotta re-route a few packages. My neighbor described them as "thugs":dead:She black too, so right away I was
like :snoop:If I make a thread on it, coli gonna tell me to hold the L and fight white supremacy. :bryan:This is why I moved out that goddamn neighborhood and here to the good side.

Now everybody is a suspect. They probably thought it could be a game system due to its shape:shaq2:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Nah, sending shyt to a PO box in the future. I gotta re-route a few packages. My neighbor described them as "thugs":dead:She black too, so right away I was
like :snoop:If I make a thread on it, coli gonna tell me to hold the L and fight white supremacy. :bryan:This is why I moved out that goddamn neighborhood and here to the good side.

Now everybody is a suspect. They probably thought it could be a game system due to its shape:shaq2:
And lettuce be cereal...if you living in a decent part of the city, you already know nikkas out on the prowl from now til christmas. Mufukkas tried to break into my porch last year on some thieving shyt.