Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
A sign of impending good fortune.

Even in spite of "rough" conditions surrounding you (the lone lady bug surviving longer than the others), the work of your hands will be blessed (lady bug touching your work). Interesting that you tried to remove it and you couldn't, means that you'll need to be careful of impeding your own progress. Very interesting...seems like you're set for good things, you'll just need to stay focused.

You are so wise :blessed:. Thank you.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Presently, the world through my eyes is cloudy, figuratively and literally...the rain attempting to cleanse the Earth of its filthiness, trying to rid the land of the flaws that humanity has laid on it.

Where is the beauty within? Where is grace? Is the entire planet forsaken of warmth and will I be continually subjected to this grave darkness? Men will cross the seven seas, traverse the tallest mountains and force their hand to fight against beasts to secure precious treasures. What will I strive for? What will I fight to secure for myself? I have no use for gold's glimmer, I don't care for flatteries from my peers and I don't seek any praise for myself.

Give me the hand of my beloved, to her will she receive such recognition and praise...such as she will be my glory, she will be my shining and the very crown that sits upon my head. Let me anoint you with fresh oil, let me drape you in fine silk and bequeath upon you precious stones. You will be the envy of all, your brightness will bring them into shame and they will know you're honored when I have done these things.

Not because I have desired you for the physical but because of the deep joy the Heavens has given me in bringing me a woman with such a beautiful heart and soul to me. Can a man fully function without his right hand? Can a man run the race with just one leg? How shall I function without my beloved? How shall I live?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i enjoy video games. but i dont play them as much as i used to. ill have games lined up that i want to play, but i just never get around to them. i think the frustration from being too poor to buy new games angered me to the point where i feel upset when i beat one game but cant get finances to get a new one. its like i never watch game trailers or reviews anymore. ive said to myself "i want that game" but im broke. :mjcry:
i dont want to lose my love for video games. :mjcry::sadcam:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Anyway I just washed my hair and put it into two braids and I look like I'm 10. Thank you for your genetics mom. :blessed::blessed: