Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
@Hazelqueen

welcome to the forum.
Please consult me when you're ready for "Coli Female Orientation" because there's definitely some things you need to know:

1. Photo taking protocol
  2. fukknikka detection
  3. How to choose a subgroup
  4. How to avoid simp-like activity

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So you was planning on paying me later....

Uh huh

full

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It depends on context. You dream about them? Just one or multiple? Did it directly interact with you. Meanings can range from good luck to imminent death depending on the situation to which they're involved.

Just one. It didn't touch me but it did crawl on my work but ran away once it saw me. I tried to pick it up with a pen but it wasn't having it so I let it go on it's way. It is much too cold for it to be alive. All the others are dead. I just thought it was odd.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Just one. It didn't touch me but it did crawl on my work but ran away once it saw me. I tried to pick it up with a pen but it wasn't having it so I let it go on it's way. It is much too cold for it to be alive. All the others are dead. I just thought it was odd.

A sign of impending good fortune.

Even in spite of "rough" conditions surrounding you (the lone lady bug surviving longer than the others), the work of your hands will be blessed (lady bug touching your work). Interesting that you tried to remove it and you couldn't, means that you'll need to be careful of impeding your own progress. Very interesting...seems like you're set for good things, you'll just need to stay focused.