Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm not ugly by far but this happens to us all fam. I've walked by girls who either accused me of being gay for not approaching or grumbling "no :scust:" to their friend who suggested that she should check for me. It's all comedy :pachaha:.

Yeah I feel you. I'm on messenger last night talking to an old co-worker who bought a condo and we were talking since I'm interested in buying a place myself, other than that I rarely talk to her like that. Convo turns to pof since i see her on there. I tell her I would take her out on a date but we're not compatible but we should go out for fun tho. She says she sees me as a friend. I'm like :dahell: you think I'm gonna take you seriously as a potential s/o. With her wanna be high maintenance, gold digging ass. Looking like the kind that only dates the thugs and bad boys. She considers Britney Spears her role model. We definitely aren't compatible. :russ:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Ayo how this bytch gonna say she wants a ugly dude to talk too because she says she ugly herself but when I try to be nice to her ass she gonna say "you ain't my type". I'm like bytch please :childplease: you lucky to get a decent look guy with a great body to pay attention to your hideous lookin ass

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
im pretty much saying fukk all prospects of dating and just focus on myself. im about to get this money. and travel. become cultured. next 5 years i will be going to
Cuba
South Africa
Amsterdam
England
New Zealand.

fukk it. anything i can do to discover things in life.
You can get that from one loyal woman.
some truth in that. but i feel like dating doesnt always go well for me.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Anyone ever get a rental car? gotta pick one up but my license is suspended. Do they run a check or do I flash my shyt and go?

Everything was set up for me, I just need to pay a deductible and "bring a valid license" .

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
original.gif
tumblr_mfu0kxFYDt1s0xkiwo1_500.gif