Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
Men get used for dikk, get left with kids, get abused.
Lol a lot of men don't mind the sex and the other 2 only happen if he allows it lol. I mean if he a aint shyt nikka and leave his kids lol or he super weak.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This may sound fukked up but being a man is goat

I don't have to worry about somebody whooping my ass, using me for sex, mistreating me, leaving me with babies, forcing me to be a domestic or abusing me in general. Whatever somebody does something it is because i allowed it not because of my gender. A man is in control of his world entirely that is dope.
That's exactly the reason why I don't give a damn.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Next week is the start of 3 consecutive weeks of things I have plans for

Next week thanksgiving at my folks house..staying there wed to Sunday

The weekend after company Christmas party where I got a nice suite for me and my lady in the hotel it's being held in

The weekend after its a trip out to LA to catch these fights and get into some shyt

Yet the only thing I've been:patrice: regarding this when should I hit my barbers through all this...my fade is fading lol and facial hair looks a little rugged....ive never been one of those who goes to the barbers more than once a month...but may need to in order to look clean..decisions decisions

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
if some short hitler type rose to power and wanted to enslave women, i'd have a hard time defending his logic

An African American man being okay with African American women being enslaved.. Again. :jbhmm:

Americans are really strange beings. :jbhmm: