Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
There's this guy on instagram who used to leave me comments and dm me all the time but I was always short and distant with him because he didn't know my tea. I didn't want to go there or even make him like me (which he does I guess), but I told him tonight in a DM what I am because I really didn't give a fukk if he blocked me or unfollowed and he doesn't give a shyt and this shocked me because I saw him post transphobic hotep garbage (like those memes about Caitlyn Jenner) and restroom laws. This didn't turn out how I wanted. I thought he wasn't going to reply back or get grossed out and just block me/unfollow. :dahell:nikka asking a million questions. I told him I'm sleepy and I'll reply tomorrow.
:mjcry: How many nikkas do I have to kill off?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the staffing firm got back with me and the feedback was that I need to come to my manager for more work during down times :heh: I'm not doing that. If you know you have a new person and they work 8 hours, why wouldn't you guide them on what they should be focusing on? The other woman I work with gives me tasks to complete and times to check back in. I like that. So this morning I sent an email to my manager and told him basically to come up with a list of things for me to focus on or put some time on the calendar so we can do a general review. I'm not going to beg you for work when I get paid either way :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504 come make sense of this :troll:

It's self explanatory, she prefers men that aren't "too nice", men that are "thugs". She's smart enough to understand that she might be married to a very wealthy man had she given Will a chance but conversely, if Will wasn't as successful as he is now, it's likely that she wouldn't regret not dating him.

The difference between me and others is I'm not in the "you should have given him a chance back then" party. She didn't want Will for Will back then so he dodged a bullet with her not giving him a chance.

:manny:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
It's self explanatory, she prefers men that aren't "too nice", men that are "thugs". She's smart enough to understand that she might be married to a very wealthy man had she given Will a chance but conversely, if Will wasn't as successful as he is now, it's likely that she wouldn't regret not dating him.

The difference between me and others is I'm not in the "you should have given him a chance back then" party. She didn't want Will for Will back then so he dodged a bullet with her not giving him a chance.

Good analysis.:ehh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Tbh I was going with the narrative that most posters here run with as far as their priorities go, (i.e. getting women albeit unsuccessfully and being angry at them because of it) but you're right :ehh:.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't sound like something I can do in my basement. :lupe:
Actually it is...depending on how big yours is...the form the guy uses in the video below is a little janky but I can't tell you how much I love the rope. ( @The ADD what you think about it?)

On another note:

Basement huh :shaq:?