Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
There's this guy on instagram who used to leave me comments and dm me all the time but I was always short and distant with him because he didn't know my tea. I didn't want to go there or even make him like me (which he does I guess), but I told him tonight in a DM what I am because I really didn't give a fukk if he blocked me or unfollowed and he doesn't give a shyt and this shocked me because I saw him post transphobic hotep garbage (like those memes about Caitlyn Jenner) and restroom laws. This didn't turn out how I wanted. I thought he wasn't going to reply back or get grossed out and just block me/unfollow. :dahell:nikka asking a million questions. I told him I'm sleepy and I'll reply tomorrow.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If this world were mine i would place at your feet all that i own . . .you been so good to me, if this world were mineeeeee id give you the flowers the birds and the bees

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Tbh 6 foot isn't that tall. Especially if you stand in front of height chart. 5'5" ain't that far from 6. It just sounds so far.