Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I never want to be dependent on another human being just to live. I never want to be in a situation where somebody can just take something away from me when they feel like it. Nobody is gonna treat me like a child in timeout. shyt is just too emasculating as a man. I'll never get how a grown ass man could live off somebody else. Where is your pride?

Don't even like other people driving for me anymore and damn sure don't like answering to another man or somebody trying to tell me what to do. I have to do everything for myself :manny:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
I can never tell when a woman is getting at me or just being nice...i always end up wrong either way :martin:

fukk yo hints, just grab a nikka dikk or sumn

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
discovered my mom has been stealing my 20% off coupons for bed bath & beyond and sephora. went to my parent's house to pick up my mail and happened to see my coupon in her mail pile...then another one of mine on her desk :wtb: :ufdup:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is Imax 3d like, I haven't been to a 3d movie since like 7 . . .is it still that weird effect were u have to put on red n blue glasses :hamster: and the screen has that weird color tone @The Grendel

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I was getting close to a guy for like four days and then he went to jail for some shyt :heh: dodged a bullet :whew:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What is Imax 3d like, I haven't been to a 3d movie since like 7 . . .is it still that weird effect were u have to put on red n blue glasses :hamster: and the screen has that weird color tone @The Grendel

Last time i went to Imax was for Avengers. it's,pretty good but usually not worth the money.