Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
Should I embrace this feeling that I have where I just feel like i'm special? Like I'm just that nikka?

When I say special not like I look down on people and I don't see most people as equals but it's like I feel like i'm just awesome. It's more about how I feel about myself than me thinking i'm better than other people cause I don't for the most part.
I want to be humble and all that but I just feel good about myself all the time. Like in Tory Lanez controlla "How could anybody deny me?" is my legit mindset. I'm much more happier when I embrace that attitude than when I force myself into humbleness.
Again I don't think i'm better than people but overcoming a lot of stuff and achieving what I have makes me feel like :smugfavre: all the time.

Maybe it's just a coping/defense mechanism I have but it makes me feel good when I embrace it.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I know what I am. I could care less what anybody on here views me as. Unless its a weaboo, I can't let that shyt fly :birdman:
:pachaha:

and I know what men are who are attracted to me. I think some people on here think you can "tell" what I am just because...

I pump thru comfortably in daytime, in public, at work.

Men who are initially into me like a certain type of woman and it's not a transexual.

Now when they know, it may psychologically fukk them up. But what they are attracted to is a whole lot of woman.:sas1:

I just don't like how I keep getting brought in people's disses against you vice versa when they don't know what I give.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
two different guys who gave me hell at first on here:

(removed the photos for my own privacy)

guy #1
tumblr_ofkjyuF41S1u138ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ofkjyuF41S1u138ezo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ofkjyuF41S1u138ezo3_1280.jpg

guy #2

tumblr_ofkjyuF41S1u138ezo4_500.jpg

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I just don't like how I keep getting brought in people's disses against you vice versa when they don't know what I give.
Yeah, this seems to be the only thing people use when they accuse me of being gay :francis:
I know I make some gay troll posts lol but I've never actually straight up said I was attracted to men. But Imma let them believe what they want.
But what they are attracted to is a whole lot of woman.:sas1:
Stop bragging :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jayne why do you send pics if you as a baby, teen, drawing, video game form. etc. :skip:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
jayne why do you send pics if you as a baby, teen, drawing, video game form. etc. :skip:
lol I showed him recent photos, and photos of me through out my life. I then explained to him how my situation was a bit different. He was under a different impression of me. I didn't show him any video game characters. He saw my real shyt.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I hear what she's saying. But attraction to a sexual organ the thing that gives us sexual intercourse has to be taken into account as well. with out a penis or vagina how would people physically engage in sex?
The entire package matters.
Sex isn't only physical. Not denying it is. But it's also mental. It's spiritual.

But...

Watch this.