Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I'm under the impression that humans are an animal that thinks too much of itself. I'm also sure some simps will be around to advocate for these creatures rights. So it may not last unless simps are killed.

By " creatures " you're referring to real women or manufactured women ?
And I'm sure many " simps " would be okay with that.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Men want someone to control. It's ingrained misogyny. It's about being dominate.
That's why you gotta dominate them and check their asses.
:deadmanny:

What do you mean by this exactly? Men want to lead (most it's their family) not control. Those are two different things.

Plus, women biologically want to be led and told what to do. That's why a lot of professional women who are bosses want to be with men where they can be totally submissive. I thought you felt as if you were a woman, but you like dominating men? :jbhmm:

Maybe it's from past hurt so you want to be in control of situations? Or because men put you on a pedestal cause of your looks so you look down on them? :jbhmm:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Im sorry breh but this is something I can't fight against. I love dominate women too much :noah:
I think it stems from that teacher breh.. I bet she controlled the situation and told you what to do :mjpls:

So now you got a thing for older women that are dominant? :mjpls: