Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
i tend not to see things through.
also, being on a budget my diet is horrid. Been livin on instant meals and canned food for a while...that's not changing until a couple more paycheques roll through.

I would, but i dont wanna let y'all down.

pull up, weenie face :pacspit:

I've worn Make up 4 times my entire life.
I have my hair in braids, usually tied in a ponytail.

I do that when I'm comfortable.
I'm extremely introverted, kinda scared of people too...

:wtf: lol
I'm introverted too but I still don't compare myself to anyone else so that helps with my confidence. You have a cute face. You look like a regular woman. But you're likely comparing yourself to girls who spend hours into their looks: eyebrows, nails, makeup, hair, waist trainers, so on. You can look just like them. You can attract men the same way. But the thing to know is no matter how attractive you are, it doesn't mean you'll keep a man. You'll just attract him, probably have sex with him and let your guard down and be scorned and hurt later. It's most times temporary. You're a virgin so you already have something that is highly valued and if you end up making yourself over into a high maintenance chick and you get a man and it don't last, you're back at square one. Women get treated like shyt regardless of beauty. Hoes and good girls. Fat and skinny. Pretty and ugly. Trans or cis. Just hopefully you won't get pregnant and feel like your child with by a loser is a burden.

You have no reason to be insecure. The average woman in the US is around your size.

Build up that confidence. Stop comparing yourself to the next person.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
We need to reproduce ourselves and more of you.Also men don't actually hate women. I think we just honestly don't see you all as our equals.

The last time a group of people saw another group of people as inferior beings, they enslaved them. Would some men like to enslave women ? Would it be better in your opinion ?:jbhmm:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Actually this is incorrect . Studies show heterosexual men are more likely to fight over women, while homosexual men are less likely to fight over other men. women breed competition in men. Actually in most male species . :umad: so you are to blame @Athenna be mad at God or biology or whoever . :umad:
I actually watched a video on youtube days ago about men fighting/killing in prisons over transexuals.

I've never been to prison or understood the competitive nature.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Actually this is incorrect . Studies show heterosexual men are more likely to fight over women, while homosexual men are less likely to fight over other men. women breed competition in men. Actually in most male species . :umad: so you are to blame @Athenna be mad at God or biology or whoever . :umad:

Why would I be mad ? I'm not the one ending up dead or in jail. Blame the heterosexual male's ego for that.

Then I was right. Men don't need women. They should all just seek male partners. You'll find ways to replace women, you always did. :manny:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Why would I be mad ? I'm not the one ending up dead or in jail. Blame the heterosexual male's ego for that.

Then I was right. Men don't need women. They should all just seek male partners. You'll find ways to replace women, you always did. :manny:
Men want someone to control. It's ingrained misogyny. It's about being dominate.
That's why you gotta dominate them and check their asses.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The last time a group of people saw another group of people as inferior beings, they enslaved them. Would some men like to enslave women ? Would it be better in your opinion ?:jbhmm:
Up until recently we did enslave you all. I'm not sure how better or worse life was. owning someone seems like hard work so I'd pass.

I actually watched a video on youtube days ago about men fighting/killing in prisons over transexuals.

I've never been to prison or understood the competitive nature.
Do you consider that fighting over women?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

You got a thing for Michel'le? :obama:
She is really pretty and she's aged well :whew:
Lifetime+Television+Surviving+Compton+Dre+XBfbPkARkBHx.jpg

gallery-1476300275-michele-1.jpg