Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the coli a safe haven for the mentally ill?
Ive noticed a lot of posters seem like they have real untreated illnesses but people keep egging them on anyways. :jbhmm:

I might make a thread about this later:jbhmm:

I actually feel like I should stop posting

At one point the coli had alot of clever trolling and funny people.

Now its shock value, misogynist, homosexual and non stop race and gender wars. Alot of clearly mentally ill people trying to make other people seem like they are the "off" one. Also the fact that so many people post one thing and do another behind the scene's is :scust: as well.

Its really not a place for me anymore, it never was to be honest.... even this thread is all over the place with people taking shots, simping, being emo and hating. ( no shots at anyone in particular)

Its just not the same, maybe I'm finally :flabbynsick: and this is just the new wave. I'm not really feeling it though.:manny:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I actually feel like I should stop posting

At one point the coli had alot of clever trolling and funny people.

Now its shock value, misogynist, homosexual and non stop race and gender wars. Alot of clearly mentally ill people trying to make other people seem like they are the "off" one. Also the fact that so many people post one thing and do another behind the scene's is :scust: as well.

Its really not a place for me anymore, it never was to be honest.... even this thread is all over the place with people taking shots, simping, being emo and hating. ( no shots at anyone in particular)

Its just not the same, maybe I'm finally :flabbynsick: and this is just the new wave. I'm not really feeling it though.:manny:
i think we are just getting too old for this shyt, word to murdoch

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
-BLACKPINK-PLAYING-WITH-FIRE-M-V-black-pink-39982487-350-270.gif

:wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
STILETTO PUMPS IN THE CLUB!!
WHOEVER THOUGH THAT THESE GIRLS WOULD GET CRUNK