Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol I talked to one of yall last year and he used to confuse the fukk out of me. He would get mad at me for literally no reason and admit it. I'd be like :what: He'd be mean for no reason then be hella sweet. He would make sexual advances/provoke it then get mad at me for "only talking about sex/looking at him as sex" in the same conversation. Then start talking about how he wanted to squeeze on my booty after I change the subject. He'd get mad at me for complimenting his looks. He'd get jealous whenever I referenced a male friend. But bring up other women and play it off like he wanted advice. Then get mad at me for not getting jealous and say I didn't want him. I said never again.

The legendary Gemini :ehh: it's how we keep the dating fun:mjgrin:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think after Bama wins the national championship, the Patriots win the superbowl this year and the spurs win the NBA championship I'm going to retire from the coli. Only a few here are on my level and I already cut up with them off site

Prynce

Daps
I really can't make my mind up :francis:

Got to stop flip flopping on how I want to live :snoop:

1 minute I want to be a different kind of cat then the next minute I want to be what I always was :snoop:

Just hope I make the right choice :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really can't make my mind up :francis:

Got to stop flip flopping on how I want to live :snoop:

1 minute I want to be a different kind of cat then the next minute I want to be what I always was :snoop:

Just hope I make the right choice :mjcry:
Be both :manny: Whatever parts you like about yourself, keep. Things you don't, work on changing.