全能の神

《《》》
Daps
RESSE'S CUPS!!!!!!

raw

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
So Greg used pictures of Chase to make a fake account to flirt with Athenna.. :ohhh:
So « Rolland » is Greg.. :ohhh:
I knew it ! :ohhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait until Friday! I'm off and I'm going shopping. I need new bras like really badly and I'm hoping to find a nice outfit for my birthday brunch on Saturday. Then I'm getting my nice cake from this bakery. I think my birthday is going to be ok this year. And I'm off Monday.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
lol I talked to one of yall last year and he used to confuse the fukk out of me. He would get mad at me for literally no reason and admit it. I'd be like :what: He'd be mean for no reason then be hella sweet. He would make sexual advances/provoke it then get mad at me for "only talking about sex/looking at him as sex" in the same conversation. Then start talking about how he wanted to squeeze on my booty after I change the subject. He'd get mad at me for complimenting his looks. He'd get jealous whenever I referenced a male friend. But bring up other women and play it off like he wanted advice. Then get mad at me for not getting jealous and say I didn't want him. I said never again.