Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Descendants of the illest souls

I think some people just want to bring people down to their level of misery so they dont feel alone. :jbhmm:
My void is vacant though :jbhmm:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I seriously cannot stand PDA.
why:(

I love doing that shyt. :pachaha:

no fukks given.
b06XY.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do I get myself in these situations?:martin:
Edit-I'm gonna look like a stalker now, but whatever

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
ive been mellow. but im stressing at the same time. studying is a bytch for me. ive been trying to hold it all together. its like i feel like im slipping but im holding on with one hand. i dont want to be lazy anymore. or be the dude thats all talk and not do enough.
i want it all in life. the success, money. the right to flex my arrogance once i made it.

IM GONNA RUN shyt! :blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After thinking long and hard, I could not entertain the possibility of dating my barber. I can't fukk that relationship up because I wouldn't trust another soul to cut my hair and I'm not trying to be friends with someone it didn't work out with romantically. I'm still going to see this movie with him because going to the movies alone is lame.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA

:sas2:

now yall coli fakkits and and faq life supporters have a dilema....the very cacs that you sought validation from and told you it was cool to be fakkits are now backsliding and embracing family values

but since yall so neck deep in fakkitry yall probably gonna still defend that madness

well enjoy aids and the concentration camps to follow...and oh then dont forget hell fire of course

you should do as your cac masters and leave that faq life alone if you knew any better

Last edited: