Supporter
Daps
full

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Life is starting to stabilize.
I move in tomorrow, I'm officially full time at the job, but still got interviews lined up for better positions, Steady cash flow start next week.

I feel there's something missing.
I haven't simped nobody in a while. Everyone dropped me.

Prynce

Daps
Life is starting to stabilize.
I move in tomorrow, I'm officially full time at the job, but still got interviews lined up for better positions, Steady cash flow start next week.

I feel there's something missing.
I haven't simped nobody in a while. Everyone dropped me.
You don't have to chase after anybody. The person who is meant for you will come just be open and inviting. Just be patience and take down your guard. Be accepting of love.

Cause the man who will love you already does from another life. :wow:

Prynce

Daps
@RebelX check out Burna Boy's new tape breh

You'll like it :ehh:
You can tell he is making more music like pree me.
He found a good lane

It's called redemption

Prynce

Daps

And If you catch me sad and crying, I'll be fine. Why they take it for a crime that shyt be fukking up my mind :wow:

This song lit af

Burna boy >>>

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
You know how once you become aware of something you can't help but see it? It can be annoying and overwhelming at times, like you can't even fully enjoy things the same. I was just watching the Nas performance and they panned to the crowd and I smh. I instantly thought of that scene in Erykah Badu's "love of my life" song where she was dj-ing and was shocked the crowd was all white. It's creepy how much whites consume us. It's disturbing how much they pay us attention, they consume us like resources or something. We can't have a song, a dance, a way of talking, an invention that they aren't ready to use up.

I'm not saying black people or anyone else doesn't listen to "white" music or participate in "white" or other cultures, but it ain't the same. They don't live with us or grow up with us like that, even when you include the minority of them that are in our neighborhoods. They'll be in their white communities and be up on our culture like they live there and know us like that. I've never seen anyone else do that. I know we don't. It's like a weird parasitic/leech relationship. And it's not off some admiration they have for us or our culture either. It's strange.